Study Better – Tips for Improved Study Habits
At the South Beach Library we believe that all students are capable of achieving their full potential. In some cases all it takes is the development of healthy study habits to steer a student in the right direction. Listed below are a few study tips that we feel all students can benefit from.
Successful Students should:
- Try not to do too much studying at one time.
- Plan specific times for studying.
- Try to study at the same times each day.
- Set specific goals for their study times.
- Start studying when planned.
- Work on the assignment they find most difficult first.
- Review their notes before beginning an assignment.
- Tell their friends not to call them during their study times.
- Call another student when they have difficulty with an assignment.
- Review their schoolwork over the weekend.
Taken from: Ten Study Habits of Successful Students
For more useful study tips, learn more about how to study and effective study habits