Membership is required for services at the library.
|Children (Pre-school to Grade 12)
|Senior Citizens (60 years and older)
- When applying for a library card, a valid photo identification ( passport, driver’s license, voter registration card, employment ID) along with National Insurance card are required.
- Application for children must be completed at the library and require a valid photo identification and signature of a parent or legal guardian and the National Insurance card of the child. The parent or guardian is responsible for all materials charged to his/her child’s card.
- A library card will be issued to a new member upon submission of a completed application form and payment of membership fee.
- Membership card must be produced every time you checkout a book or use the computer
- A fee of $3 will be charged to replace lost membership card.
- Library card for an adult expires after 1 year. In order to renew a library card, patrons must produce identification and must pay all outstanding fees.