Book Circulation (Lending)
- A South Beach Library card must be presented every time you checkout a book
- Members are permitted to borrow a maximum of two (2) books in the general collection for 14 opening days.
- A fine of $0.10 per day per book will be charged for overdue materials.
- Books can only be renewed once.
- Patrons can renew books at the library, by telephone or via e-mail.
- Patrons must pay for any materials that is lost or damaged. Fees for lost or damaged materials are calculated by the cost of the material plus $5.00 processing fee.
- Patrons will be asked to pay all fines before checking out another book.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT:
All materials accessible through the Library are provided equally to all Library users. Restriction of a minor’s access to any materials is the responsibility of the child’s parent or legal guardian.